mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That was a fast turn around. Did I miss something...???
    Nope. I have to be back to work on Monday and storms are forecast in the passes this week so we want to be ahead of them. We saw his brothers and spent most of our time with the one who is dying. We did what we went to do, and he knows we were there. He knows we love him. We can't even go inside a restaurant in that area without a vaccine card.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning guys.

We made it to Moses Lake last night and stayed at the same hotel as Saturday night. They have a free hot breakfast and the beds are comfortable. We should make it through all of the mountain passes today and will stop somewhere around Billings, MT I think. We are aiming to be home on Friday.

We took a different route thru Washington yesterday to get back here. Cut off about 100 miles but it took us down the expressways during rush hour with significant rain and wind and included a floating bridge.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Whoa, a floating bridge? Did that go across a big lake?

It goes over the bay. They are on the far northwest corner of Washington...across the bay from Canada. The waves when we were crossing were easily 5 feet. I have some video but as I was about to stop filming, hubby said the F word so I'm not sure if I have one without that. LOL I will find some pictures on my phone and post them later.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Turn signal isn't working. Brief intermission at the auto parts store for a bulb. Need to find some cheaper gas. Just saw 3.89 cash price....ugh. It was over $4.00 in Sequim. BIL let me us his Costco card so that made the last tank 3.69.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Turn signal isn't working. Brief intermission at the auto parts store for a bulb. Need to find some cheaper gas. Just saw 3.89 cash price....ugh. It was over $4.00 in Sequim. BIL let me us his Costco card so that made the last tank 3.69.
    Sadly it's not much better at home. 3.40 in town yesterday.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy all. Just got home from the ER. My temp was showing 105.8 on my thermometer so I took myself to the hospital. Turns out I've just got a crappy thermometer. They took my temp and it showed 98.2. I had mine with me and I took it again and it said 103.7, so they took it again back in the room and it showed 98.6. Needless to say I pitched ours in the trash. Stomach still isn't right though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom