• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good afternoon everyone :40oz: done with coffee, just put a pork loin in the oven, figured some mashed potatoes, gravy, and some green beans should go nicely with it. Made a Cuban spicy pork stew with about a third of it which we can have tomorrow

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    DD you need a big dog, we had one that cleaned up all spills and even enforced the "no running rule" (just ask my youngest son's best friend. bit him right in the ass) he did admit he had it coming. She would also stop fights by grabbing the aggressor by the elbow.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I made beef and noodles in the crock pot. My daughter and Cole were over earlier, and she said it smelled really good. I smell nothing. I hope we can taste it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    DD you need a big dog, we had one that cleaned up all spills and even enforced the "no running rule" (just ask my youngest son's best friend. bit him right in the ass) he did admit he had it coming. She would also stop fights by grabbing the aggressor by the elbow.
    Back when I was a little feller, my uncle had one of those big poodles that would bite me or my brother if we were fighting or acting up or got too close to my uncle and his chair, or...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy Greg, klaus, Expat and mom! Another killer day at work. Ended up working over an hour and still having problems, but they're someone else's problems now. I'm off the next 2 days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom