• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Octomonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Markle
    I just came across this thread, and I'm actually already in the middle of watching it at this moment. It's going to be interesting to see if any of the predictions in this are going to happen. I sure hope not, but I'll keep my guns loaded...just in case.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I believe that if we the American people as a whole actually new the truth. We would have already taken up arms...We are already out of time...

Last edited:

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The creator of the movie, Alex Jones, has a live radio show (also streaming on the internet) M-F from Noon til 4pm. Then it rebroadcast on the internet all night (except for when Jason Bermas is on). Some of the things he talks about sounds a little over the top, but a lot of what he discusses makes sense.

main site: Alex Jones' InfoWars.net: Manning the guns in the fight against tyranny

Radio Show Link: SHOUTcast Server <--use Realplayer

I recommend watching all of his movies, which can be found on Youtube and Google video for free. Once you do, you'll no longer be fooled by the Democrat/Republican paradism. You'll see they all work for the same (as also stated in Obama Deception).

truss1010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

This is the nearly HD quality version of the movie as it was shot and originally meant to be viewed. The link provided is a complete, continuous version meaning that it is not spliced into a sequence of videos.

I highly recommend this video to any individual that is curious about and wishes to understand the political front for the established ruling superclass that basically owns the entire world in what could be described as a feudal system in disguise. The Obama Deception is a great knowledge starter video especially for individuals trapped in the intellectually paralyzing Liberals v. Conservative paradigm.

Good luck to all.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    I personally do not believe in this, but it does really make me wonder sometimes. I really think that if this was true the conservative South would break away from the Union again; a visit to there (Not the big cities, but the real South) will reassure you that there really are people who still believe in the Constitution.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    I actually thought the OD was a good film. I watched the lower quality (free one) on you tube but ... very interesting.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    a visit to there (Not the big cities, but the real South) will reassure you that there really are people who still believe in the Constitution.

You really don't have to travel to the southlands to find people who are both patriotic and believe in the Constitution. Hell you don't even have to leave this state. :twocents:

Jeronimo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    I personally do not believe in this, but it does really make me wonder sometimes. I really think that if this was true the conservative South would break away from the Union again; a visit to there (Not the big cities, but the real South) will reassure you that there really are people who still believe in the Constitution.

Remember what happened last time the South broke away from the Union? Rather than diplomacy, Lincoln started killing the "rebels." What do you think would happen today? Any state that declares sovereignty will be swiftly brought back through violence.

Also, back to the video. I've watched it and tried to come up with arguments against the main point of the video. But there is just such overwhelming evidence that points to the fact that Obama is not running the show. What specifically do you not believe in?

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    wow

I had studied a little bit about the illuminati and the NWO when I graduated high school but really havent thought about it since. This video is hard to argue against. I am still trying to take it all in. Makes me want to start preparing for whats to come.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I found a great pic that is in order...

obama-puppet-copy1.jpg

Top Bottom