• ...and so much more!
  • hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    awesome video, and great presentation!

The only issue I see with being a "minute man" is the association with the Racists groups (media portrayal). It is a sad that someone who believes in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness can be labeled as such, but they are. To the sheeple, guns are scary and to be feared....anyone that owns one is a domestic terrorists, anyone that would rather do the right thing rather than sit by and call the cops..which could take precious minutes, is breaking the law. Society has lost itself in my eyes.

Last edited:

EyesDownfield

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    This is a good video! I had previously watched his series about why he owns firearms and found them enjoyable. Thanks to government laws restricting how we can protect ourselves and societal reliance on government protection, we often forget that ultimately we can, in many situations, defend ourselves more quickly (and in situations where you need a firearm, every millisecond counts) and efficiently than the government is capable of.

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    The way I take what he is saying...is its more about a mind set, then a group or club. Its being a stand up guy in the event some one needs to stand up. Although I believe this, one has to be careful not to stick their nose where it doesnt belong. Remember the saying 'no good deed goes un punished.. So I guess its a fine line.... I pray I know when to act and when to not. I wish you the same..

.38 Special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I recently discovered this way of thinking soon after I got my first gun and fell in love with them. One of many reasons why I love showing people how to shoot a gun for the first time and hopefully buy one themselves. It opens up a new thinking and understanding of freedom of our god given, and constitutional rights.

Top Bottom