• ...and so much more!
  • paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I've never been so maybe I should go this time. I'll bet it will be more crowded than ever if this really is the last time though.

I didn't see this posted yet, but if it is, the mods can delete it.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Really impressive embedded video of the night shoot. At 1:35 someone lights up a mini-gun and burns through 1000 rounds in 20 seconds.:wow:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I’ve been to Knob Creek a couple of times and it is a sight to behold. I’ve never seen the night shoot though since I only drove down for the day. I really enjoyed the show part of it because I’ve seen things there I’d never seen before, or since.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    What a shame. I've been to about 4 or so of these and it is just an incredible experience. Too bad they can't just knock it down to 1 a year instead of quitting cold turkey.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Ammo cost has to be a factor, lack of parts and age on some of the guns. Back in the 80s ammo and gun costs were relatively cheap, but that's been changing over time. An MG-42 is $30 per second worth of fun using decent ammo and there's always the fear of an out of battery discharge in a very expensive gun.

I consider myself lucky to have enjoyed the NFA era, but I would imagine that it's riding off into the sunset like a lot of other good things.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I had heard this would be the last one earlier in the year. I have been to quite a few, but not enough of them. Dang it!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Been there a lot over the years...neat stuff. It was way better before the '86 gun law.....The night shoot is the most fun you can have with your clothes on...Ok actually shooting full auto is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Don't know if I'll go...it might be a nightmare....but .....

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Been there a lot over the years...neat stuff. It was way better before the '86 gun law.....The night shoot is the most fun you can have with your clothes on...Ok actually shooting full auto is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Don't know if I'll go...it might be a nightmare....but .....
    Totally Agree-That Night Shoot is something that Must be Seen to be Believed!

1988-4551

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Agree with the night shoot being phenomenal. American Huey 369 is a blast too and is honestly my favorite thing. Got there at noon at my last one and they had already sold out of tickets for the day for the helicopter rides. May camp for this one.

retyree98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Brooklyn
    Does anyone remember the year that the campers blew up the porta-john then blew all the water out of the pond? Kenny got so mad he cancelled camping for the next shoot....It all started with "Didja ever wonder what would happen if..." followed by "I dare you". Not telling tales, it's published history, and a great example of how not to camp and drink with firearms and explosives. So never try this at home, leave it to the experienced professionals trained in south east asia by our government in controlled training conditions.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Went several years ago. Night shoot was better than any block buster movie. Enjoyed walking through the gun show. Seems like all the good things are ending at the same time.

100 bullets

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Georgia
    I’ve went a few times. It’s awesome to camp there for the weekend. But there are idiots, I remember 1 year they sold bunch surplus flares and they told campers not to shoot them but about every hour someone would shoot one off and the security would go through the camp ground looking for who did it.

Top Bottom