The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kernelkrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2016
    grant county
    Some of those old 5 pin keyboards were made of cast metal and likely still work great.

My first PC was an AT&T branded unit. It came with a genuine IBM keyboard, the 5 pin "microphone" style connector of course. Weighed a ton and was built of solid metal except for the top cover and keys. You could bash in someone's skull with it, then go right back to work using it. Outlasted the PC, used it on the replacement then they went to the more modern PS2 connectors and I got an adapter for it. Finally started glitching after many years and I took it apart to see if it was something fixable. I discovered why it was so heavy, it had lead weights screwed to the baseplate! They definitely don't make 'em like that anymore!

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Don't forget what the 4th of July is all about.

Wasn’t this bad, but our neighbor across the street always launches big fireworks right in the middle of the street.

Neighbors are all sitting in their driveways craning their necks to see these things exploding.

I always back up as far as I can.

He was making fun of me a little for it this year.

This is after 2 small explosions blew up where my chairs were earlier in the night.

Then one of the big ones fell down sideways and was exploding across 3 driveways, including ours, his, and the neighbor caddie corner from him.

It was a fun night.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    IMG_0347-1-1110x929.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom