• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    I have fondled a bi tone at the Marion Big-R. I haven't seen them for a reasonable price yet, but you will have that as long as they are scarce....

I will look into a bi tone when I see them for ~475.00 - 500.00.

PaxRomana

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    I have one. Stumbled upon it by chance at Gander Mtn of all places. They had just put it in the case (it was the only one they got) and I stopped in to get some cleaning supplies. I jumped on it...

As to the gun...I really like. It has replaced my kel-tec pf9 as my summer carry gun. Recoil is very manageable for such a small big bore pistol. It is comfortable in the hand and the sights are fine. If you can live with the small capacity (5+1) it is a very nice pistol. Have about 250 rounds of fmj through it so far with no issues other than a problem I've found with the extended 7 round mags. I found that it is possible during quick reloads to not fully seat the magazine (grip spacer hits the base of the hand) and FTF will result. Had to adjust my grip slightly during reloads to prevent that from happening. With standard mags it has been 100%

INDY45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    Henryville, Indiana
    Looked at one of the bi-tones at HITEK Firearms in sellersburg,In. This week,But it was $669.00+ tax and I love my springfields. But that was a little high for my pocket book and as like the norm they will drop in price.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Picked mine up at Midwest Gun Exchange about 2 months ago, and I absolutely love it, it's accurate and fun to shoot and it carries great, and midwest generally has them in the case, so go and get one!!

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I picked one up a few weeks ago. Paid MSRP but I got one and started shooting it.

I like the gun, shoots where you point it and the recoil is not worse to me than any .45 pistol. I do shoot a lot of .45 so I am used to that size of gun.

I have shot many rounds through mine and allowed at least six others to try it out. None of the shooter experienced and problems and they all liked the gun.

If you are on the fence about this gun, I would say buy it and you won't regret it.

TWS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Just picked one up for about 579.00 at paoli in, stumbled upon it. Right place at right time. Shoots excellent, very tight for a slim compact. Mine shoots 2 to 3the inch groups at 15yrds. I dont even have to use any kentucky windage either. The gun shoots right on target. Comfortable to carry. I prefer it over my kimber ultra carry 2. You cant go wrong if you find one.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I bought mine at PSS 6 weeks ago. I love it. It's my first .45. Surprising (to me) low recoil for such a small pistol. Easier to carry than my G26. It's a keeper! :yesway:

Top Bottom