Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    This is for @T-DOGG & @gmcttr : Haven't ordered my Rock rest combo yet (adding other bits to Midway list). For the time being I'll use my Ghetto Stack 3000. May have time to sneak out with the Savage 93 this week. My free time is at the behest of an older, wiser, but not as good looking version of me.
    0d0c7b14fc5db8dd5d642e36312bc9bd.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yep, I know where you're coming from. Half of my day working from home is usually cleaning/organizing the house and trying to make all the :poop: fit... :(
    Overall space in the house is good but I just have a two car garage with no way to build on. A third bay would solve my problem but my neighbor would have to sell me 15-20 feet of her yard.

I have the perfect space for a gun room in my house but its currently my office which doesn't have another great space in the house unless I move to the basement. I had my eye on one of the bedrooms when the twins moved out for a gun room but that idea got shot down fast. This is a 25 year struggle....its rough being me...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I sure wish I could pop in John Wick while my mother is here. She is really hard of hearing, so whatever is on gets the volume cranked up. In the morning, it’s Kelly and Ryan but I draw the line at the vue. If that stuff gets played, I’d have to scrub the walls afterwards due to the stench of stupidity

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Overall space in the house is good but I just have a two car garage with no way to build on. A third bay would solve my problem but my neighbor would have to sell me 15-20 feet of her yard.

I have the perfect space for a gun room in my house but its currently my office which doesn't have another great space in the house unless I move to the basement. I had my eye on one of the bedrooms when the twins moved out for a gun room but that idea got shot down fast. This is a 25 year struggle....its rough being me...

Yep, I understand. My office is also my gun room, which makes things very tight. My garage is also only 2 car and a tight one at that. I had a 2 car garage in MN that had tons of extra room. This garage most definitely does not have any extra room. Add not enough closet space into the mix and we're stuffing stuff anywhere we can :(

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yep, I understand. My office is also my gun room, which makes things very tight. My garage is also only 2 car and a tight one at that. I had a 2 car garage in MN that had tons of extra room. This garage most definitely does not have any extra room. Add not enough closet space into the mix and we're stuffing stuff anywhere we can :(
    This would solve all my problems.

I have an old car buddy who has a garage like this except it has an elevator to move cars to the second floor. His goal is one corvette from each year. He is well on the way....but thats another story.

1634125651266.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom