Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yea, well, at least you didn't have a Tdogg walking into to your peripheral vision during the CM Championship. I am sure that is the only reason, that ended with up a 3rd place effort.

I have spoken to the security team to make sure spectators remain in the designation area.

What was he doing over there anyway??
    I was refilling someone's fuel tank. I've heard Rum/Water/Coke Zero is better than 93 octane.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been dragon butt all day. And it's been raining pretty good this evening all looks to rain all week. I might try to find a window of dry weather tomorrow and make a brief range trip.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    What was the front rest that you were using, Gmcttr? I think that was very useful. The bipod worked, but there was no fine tuning it, just the rear rest.

I had a Caldwell The Rock Deluxe Front Rest and a Caldwell The Rock BR Adjustable out. The Rock BR has a windage adjustment that the Deluxe does not have. We mostly used the Deluxe because I had a flat bag in the BR that does not work well with the rounded stock forends on our rifles. The BR comes with both type of bags. The more economical Deluxe model certainly gets the job done. I did not check current prices so look around for the best deal.

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I left early and I was still completely worn out. I can believe everyone who stayed the entire time were probably wiped.

By the time I unloaded and spread out what needed to dry overnight I was completely beat.

Ate a little, INGOed briefly and fell asleep with the tv on. Slept like a rock and have felt great today. Take that you youngun's...Grandpa's rule. :woot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think I'll bust out the Lead Sled tomorrow if I go. I need to remove as many variables caused by the shooter when I'm testing ammo. On the other hand, the shooter should learn to properly remove variables they can control. Great, now I have another internal debate. :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I think I'll bust out the Lead Sled tomorrow if I go. I need to remove as many variables caused by the shooter when I'm testing ammo. On the other hand, the shooter should learn to properly remove variables they can control. Great, now I have another internal debate. :):

Does a sled eliminate variables or introduce a new set of variables?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Set up my canopy up outside to dry. Checked on it late in the afternoon, nice and dry. Sun was out so I opened up the garage to let the dryer air in. 30 minutes later I decided to take it down before supper and found it to be cloudy and a wind was kicking up. Got it put away and 15 minutes later there was a a heavy downpour. I got lucky.

Still smiling. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom