The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My garage is still a mess. Every time that I clean another room, the stuff ends up in the garage until I can figure out what to do with it. I never seem to get to that part of it. Good thing that I stuff 3 cars into a 2 car garage or I'd be looking like a hoarder with wall to wall crap out there.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    For those trying to lose weight, stick with it. When you stop eating crap food (sugar, bread and minimize dairy for me), your body comes alive again. Energy levels are up and your mind clears. Eliminate what doesn't work for you and the weight takes care of itself. Right now, I'm cutting way back on alcohol. From 2 to 3 drinks a day to 2 to 3 a month. 3 weeks in and I'm feeling pretty good.

Mentally, I feel as sharp as I was 2 decades ago. Granted, that's not much of a yardstick to use, but it's what I have :)

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    That's one thing i'm pretty good about is keeping the garage up to snuff, I always get compliments on the garage lol, it's a hang out space too so i'm motivated to keep it tidy.
    Its usually at a up to snuff rating. It's more a handful of unfinished projects than a contestant for that Hoarders show. It's a small 1 car garage so very little hang out space. Can't even park my jeep inside due to all my gkids 4wheeled money incinerators. Should be able to knock half the heavy beschevelment(sp?) out of it this afternoon/evening.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Its usually at a up to snuff rating. It's more a handful of unfinished projects than a contestant for that Hoarders show. It's a small 1 car garage so very little hang out space. Can't even park my jeep inside due to all my gkids 4wheeled money incinerators. Should be able to knock half the heavy beschevelment(sp?) out of it this afternoon/evening.
    I had to learn to be pretty efficient with the IN house that was a standard 2-car, out here I learned from that and when we built I had them put in a 3-car with 9ft ceilings and about 28 feet deep, and gas heat!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As in the auctions are ending or something, do people time their auctions to end on a certain day?

I think a lot of people time their auctions to end on Sunday evening because that's when they figure more people on the internet. That's a guess on my part, but I have to follow what the sellers are doing regardless of the reasons. Fact is, the same item will fetch more money on a Sunday night than it will through the week, and a lot of stuff sells on Sunday night that you won't see through the week.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    For those trying to lose weight, stick with it. When you stop eating crap food (sugar, bread and minimize dairy for me), your body comes alive again. Energy levels are up and your mind clears. Eliminate what doesn't work for you and the weight takes care of itself. Right now, I'm cutting way back on alcohol. From 2 to 3 drinks a day to 2 to 3 a month. 3 weeks in and I'm feeling pretty good.

Mentally, I feel as sharp as I was 2 decades ago. Granted, that's not much of a yardstick to use, but it's what I have :)

I can't give up my homemade wine even though it does not agree with my meds. I've cut way back though.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    We usually eat fairly healthy. Years ago we made a lot of lifestyle changes, not just dieting, things like giving up pop, and substituting healthier options in many of our staple items. The big thing for me is to be diligent in packing a lunch every workday. With how much time I spend driving between my customer sites, it’s just way too easy to hit up the drive-thru’s. I’ve been doing pretty good packing a lunch the last couple months. Keeping up with some cardio is a big help to keep my energy up.

Despite all that, my youngest told me the other day “You know what rhymes with Daddy? …. Fatty!!!”

Now he’s been calling me Fatty Daddy for days!

Top Bottom