• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I know its a little tin foil hatish, but I never thought Oswald did anything by himself. . . if he even fired a shot at all.

tin-foil-hat-crazy.gif

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Kennedy was a war monger. The outcome doesn’t upset me much. You play in the big boy league, you need to understand the big boy rules. They play for keeps.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Kinda makes me wonder if this was the start of the shadow govt, or maybe just the first time we caught a glimpse of it?

I think that is a reasonable explanation as to why nobody official wants to address the facts, and why they still have so much data that is classified this far out. Because if what they say is true either the USSR is behind it, which no longer exists so it shouldnt result in diplomatic troubles, or it was the CIA and dark forces who are really calling the shots behind the scenes. THAT would be troubling because you have to assume it didnt fall apart and go away after this incident.

I dont know who is really behind it. I just know that based on what I have watched and read, the facts clearly show Oswald and Ruby are pawns in a bigger game.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Kinda makes me wonder if this was the start of the shadow govt, or maybe just the first time we caught a glimpse of it?

I think that is a reasonable explanation as to why nobody official wants to address the facts, and why they still have so much data that is classified this far out. Because if what they say is true either the USSR is behind it, which no longer exists so it shouldnt result in diplomatic troubles, or the CIA and dark forces who are really calling the shots behind the scenes. THAT would be troubling because you have to assume it didnt fall apart and go away after this incident.

I dont know who is really behind it. I just know that based on what I have watched and read, the facts clearly show Oswald and Ruby are pawns in a bigger game.
    I thought the shadow govt was well under way long before the masons even buried gold on oak island?

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I thought the shadow govt was well under way long before the masons even buried gold on oak island?
    Speaking of “attention spans”… they need to find something tangible soon.
    Oak Island quotes:
    “Oh cool, a piece of wood!”
    “Oh cool, a piece of metal!”
    “Oh cool, a piece of wood with metal in it!”
    “Oh cool, it’s a “bobby dazzler!”
    “Oh wow, this is a game changer!”
    “We have to follow the science.”
    “Oh cool, it’s a piece of wood!”
    “Oh cool, it’s a piece of metal!”

Thread jack over… back to surfing the web for deals on bulk tinfoil!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The CIA knew and was tracking Oswald. They either will be shown incompetent in protecting the president which embarrassed them. Or they knew it was going down and allowed it. Why? Because from what I have read is Kennedy was not going to get anymore involved in Vietnam. And of course our CIA and government loves war and all the profits and $$ to be made. Get Kennedy out of there and get Johnson in there to get the show on the road. We use to fight the British for independence. Now the British are back, just called by another name, our government.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The CIA knew and was tracking Oswald. They either will be shown incompetent in protecting the president which embarrassed them. Or they knew it was going down and allowed it. Why? Because from what I have read is Kennedy was not going to get anymore involved in Vietnam. And of course our CIA and government loves war and all the profits and $$ to be made. Get Kennedy out of there and get Johnson in there to get the show on the road. We use to fight the British for independence. Now the British are back, just called by another name, our government.
    FBI knew Oswald from the Attempted Murder of General Walker in April.

CIA knew Oswald from his involvement in the Soviet Union.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    FBI knew Oswald from the Attempted Murder of General Walker in April.

CIA knew Oswald from his involvement in the Soviet Union.
    I also saw where Oswald talked to Russian embassy in Mexico. CIA would have known and seen all that also. Appears Russians turned his efforts down, was believed by them that he was working for the CIA and they just never trusted him. Of course it would be many years before we knew all this. What else will we find out? Nothing if the CIA keeps getting their way.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Looking at the equipment Oswald was using and watching the film I've never bought into the "accepted" narrative. Not sure what revelation would make any difference now but like everything else going on in the clowntown we are living in accountability for someone at some level would be a refreshing change. BUT I'm not holding my breath.

Top Bottom