• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhamby

Sharpshooter
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Just wanted to say thank you for setting me up with the Benchmade Griptilian this afternoon at the Lafayette gun show. I have been wanting to pick one of these up for a while now. I appreciate you talking with my wife and I and will definitely be doing business with you again.

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Just wanted to say thank you for setting me up with the Benchmade Griptilian this afternoon at the Lafayette gun show. I have been wanting to pick one of these up for a while now. I appreciate you talking with my wife and I and will definitely be doing business with you again.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife, and I appreciate your business. The Benchmade Grip will serve you well. If you have any questions, or I can help you in the future, don't hesitate in contacting me.....thanks again for your support.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Dude, pics!

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife, and I appreciate your business. The Benchmade Grip will serve you well. If you have any questions, or I can help you in the future, don't hesitate in contacting me.....thanks again for your support.

Copy that, I'm certain I will be contacting you as there are a few more I would like to add to my collection, like that Esee 3 and a few others. I have no doubts the Griptilian will be do me well. Thanks again.

Top Bottom