• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Right had less misses but left had a lot of shots in one ragged hole, I say a shoot off like my dad did with me and my brother. .22lr at 50 yds shooting at the primer in a spent shotgun shell. They were stuffed through a piece of cardboard to hold them. 1 shot only, closest wins. He taught us how to shot a squirrel through the head that way instead of aiming somewhere on the critter. Aim for the eye and get a head shot. Shotguns were not allowed for squirrel hunting. Way to go dad being involved with your kids. A really cool dad would take them for ice cream like I did with my daughters daddy/dates which meant a trip to the range. Trust me, later you look back and smile for the things you did with them. I remember one occasion the owner of Sand Burr gun ranch Denny who sadly has passed on, came out to me and the girls and wanted to know if they wanted to shoot a suppressed full auto MP-5. He introduced us to his friend but my youngest doesnt warm up to strangers very well, soI told them it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. They agreed, and when they were done I thought it was my turn. Then he packed up and left and I was almost in tears. My youngest looked at me and said it pays to be cute! Keep building memories dad.

Top Bottom