Tell me more about Appleseed (split from 'Vets shoot free' thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Silly question. What are the specifications for the rifle? I have an AR with a nice eotech, it's got irons, but they are not 100% zeroed, close but not exactly where I would want them.

How many rounds for one day would I need?

Just a basic over view of the course of fire and such would be cool, I looked at the web site a couple of times last week but a bit confused.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Silly question. What are the specifications for the rifle? I have an AR with a nice eotech, it's got irons, but they are not 100% zeroed, close but not exactly where I would want them.

How many rounds for one day would I need?

Just a basic over view of the course of fire and such would be cool, I looked at the web site a couple of times last week but a bit confused.

Centerfires are very much OK. Iron sights, Red Dot, whatever are all just fine as well. Also, part of the marksmanship instruction is on Inches-Minutes-Clicks (IMC) This will give you time to zero your irons if you like, or verify zero with you Eotech.

I went through almost a whole bulk box of Federal .22 lr a the last 'Seed' I attended, so figure between 400 and 500 rounds

Top Bottom