• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    When you forget that you own a gun, it may be time for it to move on. I absolutely forgot that I even had this. I have not shot it since I bought it new in November of 2003. It has exactly 50 rounds through it, no holster wear, and a very faint turn ring on the cylinder. The gun is very clean and like new. The powder rings on the cylinder show up in the photos, but are nearly non- existant to the naked eye. It is an easy shooting gun between the caliber and the ported barrel. I remember being very impressed with the accuracy, for a snubbie.

I will include a DeSantis 08502 thumb break leather holster with the gun. It's in great shape and was used little. It is made for Taurus snubs and fits great.

I have the original box and paperwork for the gun. I also have 1 security key for it. The other one broke off my keychain years ago, and is long gone. The gun shop gave me a box for a .22 instead of .32, but the manuals and paperwork are the same for both.

I would like $275 for the gun, FTF. I will need to see IN DL and LTCH, but will not copy information from them.

I would also be willing to do trades. I have a little bit of cash to throw in depending on what you may have. There is not a lot I'm specifically looking for, but I say that every time I walk out of a gun shop with a new firearm, so, who knows.

Please PM me for questions, offers, etc...
    Thanks for looking!

taurus.jpg

taurus1.jpg

:ingo:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom