• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    First up: Taurus PT1911. I really loved this gun, it was one of the first pistols I ever owned and the first one I sold. I regretted that ever since, so I bought another. But, in the meantime I became spoiled with more carry-oriented guns and lost 75lbs. A fullsize 1911 is too big to conceal on me now. I don't have much use for a range gun either.

I bought it used, I personally ran three magazines through it. I didn't get a chance to check accuracy, just function and that it did wonderfully.

It comes with three sets of grips. One grey formica set, one set of wide Hogue panel grips and one wrap around Hogue (pictured).

Three magazines: Two factory, one C Products (I think)

Also including IWB Kydex holster.

All factory stuff included, booklet, warranty card, bushing wrench etc.

$500 FTF Northwest Indiana - typically do FTF at Cabelas but other locations okay, I just don't have much free time to travel far.

CIMG0280.jpg

CIMG0265.jpg

CIMG0281.jpg

CIMG0283.jpg

Next up is one of my favorite guns. Walther PPS. The PPS 9mm replaced my XD as EDC because it's so much easier to carry. The .40 is a cartridge that is exclusive to this gun in my collection so it will leave.

I bought it used, only fired it once. I shot four mags through it, two of each mag included with the gun. Surprisingly accurate little gun. Don't have hard numbers but at approximately 50ft I was able to hit five clays set up on end in 7 shots and I'm not a good shot. Very surprised at how accurate it is.

This gun comes in original case with original factory stuff. Book, second backstrap, two walther magazines - one flat floorplate 5rd and one extended 6rd magazine. And the cable lock if you want it, just not pictured.

I do have some ammo I can include only for the buyer of this gun, not looking to sell it separately in case another 40 finds its way into my hands someday.

$500 FTF Northwest Indiana - typically do FTF at Cabelas but other locations okay, I just don't have much free time to travel far.

CIMG0286.jpg

CIMG0292.jpg

CIMG0293.jpg

CIMG0294.jpg

CIMG0295.jpg

CIMG0296.jpg

Before anyone asks, I do not and will not ship. I'm not going to deal with the hassle of trying to ship myself and the local FFLs bend you over to send/receive a transfer - $50+shipping so unless you want to pay that, it's FTF only.

Looking for cash, but after a few PM's asking "would you consider x trade?" I'll just update the original thread.

The only trades I will consider at this time are "modern" revolvers chambered for a magnum round. 44mag, .357mag, .454 Casull, 480 ruger, maybe a .327 fed mag... If 327, 2" barrel max, 357 in 3-4", 44/454 in 6-8". Not interested in SA or DAO/shouded/bobbed hammers or boot grips/old style revolvers. I've got a soft spot for the Raging Bull line.

I will take (discreet) paypal payment.

Last edited:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Sorry communications are delayed. Left home at 8a and just got home a bit ago. I have to be back at work for 7-330 tomorrow so I won't be available to reply until after that.

All PMs are replied to.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Willphill12
    Top Bottom