• ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Huh...

That is a change. I thought Irish Criminals were shipped to the States... :D

Nah..we became soldiers and cops and fireman and laborers and did all the dirty jobs that were beneath the "natives". You know, basically built the country.

69th_Irish_Regiment.jpg

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    There - A BG dead, he simply becomes another criminal taken from society with few objections and not much publicity.

Here - a BG gets kicked and he becomes an overnight hero, riots erupt causing far worse violence than the orig. incident, the cops become the BG's and the (now richer) criminal go backs to his life of crime.

And the say crime doesn't pay. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    well you do know that the brittish, scottish and wales shooting teams head to ireland to practice shooting for the olympics right? and that GB had to modify their constitution for the 14 days the olympics are in town? Ireland is pretty cool., ok or not. Ireland is pretty much as bad as GB, Northern Ireland on the other hand it appears that simply the gun shop owners has to determin if you're compentant enough to purchase and own one.

bertenshaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    wales uk
    Hi. When pistol shooters come to the UK for the European/Olympic/Commonwealth Games the Home Office allows the competitors to handle what are called "prohibited firearms" in British Law. Our government doesn't even have the decency to put it's money where it's mouth is and withdraw from holding these games as their laws don't allow the people to shoot pistol. But OH! NO ! the government just bends the law so it looks good. I personaly think UK pistol shooters should boycott these games or shoot for a pistol friendly country seeing as their own country doesn't trust them with a small tube of steel with a handle!
    Shiesters is the word I believe fits !
    Many of this countries target pistol shooters practice in Switzerland from what I remember reading. Eire has also relaxed the laws a little allowing us common folk to have arms for defense if I remember correctly.
    Unfortunately our (UK) Bill of Rights is not accepted as real by parliament. They say that governments in the UK are not bound by any rules or restrictions from any previous parliaments (or words to that effect, I'm not an expert)

Top Bottom