• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    What concerns me is the vaccine.... Look at what happened to the last "swine flu" This flu isn't even swine flu, it is H1N1. This is even weaker than the typical flu strains.

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Here is the genetic makeup of the S-OIV (H1N1) virus since 1918:

Only 3 of the 8 genes are Swine... nice pretty colors!

"...In April 2009, near the end of the usual influenza season in the Northern Hemisphere, the first two cases of S-OIV were identified in the United States.43 The CDC confirmed that these cases were caused by a genetically similar swine virus that had not been previously identified in the United States.44 Genetic analysis of the strains showed that they were derived from a new reassortment of six gene segments from the known triple reassortant swine virus, and two gene segments (NA and matrix protein) from the Eurasian influenza A (H1N1) swine virus lineage.43,45"

(n engl j med 361;3 nejm.org july 16, 2009)

10f2.jpeg

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    My second cousin,a Madison Heights Mi. police officer died of H1N1 last month. He was 28 years old! Google it if interested. It was and is a major mess. Half the department had it and they denied his wife and three kids line of duty benefits (Last I heard)

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Here is the genetic makeup of the S-OIV (H1N1) virus since 1918:

Only 3 of the 8 genes are Swine... nice pretty colors!

"...In April 2009, near the end of the usual influenza season in the Northern Hemisphere, the first two cases of S-OIV were identified in the United States.43 The CDC confirmed that these cases were caused by a genetically similar swine virus that had not been previously identified in the United States.44 Genetic analysis of the strains showed that they were derived from a new reassortment of six gene segments from the known triple reassortant swine virus, and two gene segments (NA and matrix protein) from the Eurasian influenza A (H1N1) swine virus lineage.43,45"

(n engl j med 361;3 nejm.org july 16, 2009)

10f2.jpeg

HMMM. Way above my pay grade ;)

Top Bottom