WTS: Surgeons in Cadex and AI chassis, LMT Canteen Green, Centurion CM4, Vortex Impact 4000, something for everyone

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Posting as a grouped together thread and will discontinue older threads of anything up before.

All prices include shipping. Glad to FaceTime, send videos, give you my cell number, send photos of my ID, whatever makes you most comfortable. Can also send walk around video of anything to see it better. If preferred, I’m glad to have my local FFL hold the rifle or optic until payment is received and clear. I’ve got plenty of feedback on other forums and vouches. Certified check or cash in person highly preferred. Can meet up to 1 hour drive from New Palestine, IN for in person sales.

Don’t need to sell anything, just may be moving on a large property and thinking about freeing up some funds to put into it.

Surgeon LA Scalpel w Jewel, factory built 300 win mag 24” barrel in AI stock, 20 rounds fired. Multicam, with some evidence of storage bumps on Multicam finish. Surefire muzzle brake. $4800

Surgeon LA Scalpel w Jewel (brand new unfired), factory built 300 win mag, 20” in custom cerakoted RAL8000 Cadex Dual Strike folding stock chassis. Includes pelican case, 4 AI magazines. Also includes full set of rails, hardware, and cheek pieces in both black and RAL8000. No suppressor, rings or optic included. $7500

LMT “Canteen Green” 7.62/.308 AR10. Upper is one of the very rare and limited anodized canteen green. Lower is canteen green cerakoted to match. $6000

Centurion Arms CM4 10.3” pistol w about 200 rounds through it. Forward Controls Design as50q safety, takedown pins, EPC, TGF trigger guard, choice of Gen 3 badger or FCD ACF tano charging handle. $1450

Vortex Impact 4000, opened box, calibrated, and mounted. Never used, comes with box and all accessories. $1750

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpeg
      IMG_1622.jpeg
      289.5 KB · Views: 178
    • IMG_1326.jpeg
      IMG_1326.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 180
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom