• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, if they ever bring back public hangings and firing squads this would be the gun to use. Why waste all that money and time with electricity and gas and needles full of whatever that are obviously painful and just go back to what really scared the crap outta people? I think if violent felons, or potential ones, seen a group of murderers gunned down with one of these, I bet they'd think twice. Same with seeing a man hanged.

Now if they'd just do it when it's deserved instead of life in prison. Now THAT's a dumb punishment.

RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    What would a post about M60's be without this....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket- Get Some[/ame]

rkba_net

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    I kinda always liked the pig. It's big, ugly, and mean looking. It just needs a lot of TLC. The M240B is light years beyond it though.

Finally someone that gets it... the only thing wrong with the FN MAG (M240) is the weight... which is being worked on...

M240 E6

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    The 240 is an incredible weapon system. They are heavy, but not so heavy they are unbearable. One of the guys in our weapons platoon used to shoulder his 240 like it was an M4. He was doing it more as a joke, but it was still impressive.

I wouldn't mind having an M60 in my collection, but if I'm going to combat, I'd choose the 240 every time.

Top Bottom