• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Here's a suggestion: Get your 50 QUALITY posts and head down to the classifieds to see what you can try out and resell. That's what we're all after here, right?

-Dobber

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My favorite pocket gun is a Sig P238. It's small and easy to carry, yet has full size sights and is easy and fun to shoot. Fun to shoot is important to me since I tend to not shoot guns I don't like as much as I do the ones I do like. That means the P238 gets shot more than it would if it were a pain to shoot. It also has a manual safety which is important to me in a pocket gun.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Dude, SLOW DOWN! Enjoy the forums, savor the experience. Want to race to the classifieds, go to ArmsList or Hillbilly Topics. lol

WTF? He asked for opinions on a summer carry piece, not how to get around the 50 post rule. Give him a break!

To the OP - I just bought a Diamondback DB9. Size and weight of a .380 with the stopping power of a 9mm. Great lil pocket gun.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    My favorite pocket gun is a Sig P238. It's small and easy to carry, yet has full size sights and is easy and fun to shoot. Fun to shoot is important to me since I tend to not shoot guns I don't like as much as I do the ones I do like. That means the P238 gets shot more than it would if it were a pain to shoot. It also has a manual safety which is important to me in a pocket gun.
    I agree with this for all the same reasons. I do however carry my LCP at times as well, but it is nowhere near as pleasant to shoot as the P238. If cost is an issue, you will spend about $250-350 more for a P238 than a LCP. I also like my little 5 shot .357. It is not quite as easy to conceal. Hopefully by Saturday I will be able to give my opinion on the Kahr CM9.:D
    Hope you find what you are looking for.:yesway:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    You missed the several other threads one liner/WTB threads the OP made around the same time. Most have since been deleted.

FWIW, before I made that post, I did search his old threads and found nothing that would warrant that response. Didn't realize some had been deleted. Thanks for the explanation.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I carry in the summer what I carry in the winter. ...

^^^ This. FWIW, it seems to be about a 50/50 split here on INGO with respect to people who change their carry gun with the season, and those who don't. [1]

I don't. The probability of needing a defensive handgun doesn't go down just because it's summer. If anything, the risk goes UP a bit [2].

[1] - https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...es_your_carry_gun_s_vary_with_the_season.html

[2] - Correlates of crime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://source.southuniversity.edu/as-weather-warms-up-so-do-opportunities-for-crime-35072.aspx

Top Bottom