• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    I love mine. I have thousands of rounds through mine. Sent it back to Kel-Tec when I first got it, was picky on ammo. They put in a updated feed ramp and then it was good to go. I added the pistol grip from the pistol version and AR stock on it. Did I mention I love this rifle?

032309a7.jpg

MiCo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   1
    Sep 1, 2011
    Camby, IN
    I got one this summer and I love mine too! WW is right, it's picky on ammo. Mine shoots the Walmart Federal bulk like a dream though. Got a black rubberized scope on it and the gun is more accurate than I expected.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I bought one back in 2009 and it was a mistake. It was a jam-o-matic no matter what ammo I tried. I also hated the fact that I had to slam the mag into the mag well just to get it to latch. Then the mag cracked on me, and it got traded. I honestly have never had a rifle that was biger POS then the SU-22.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Got one.It does NOT like Remington,but on cheap Federal it is great. Also with the threaded barrel once I can get my suppressor it can be used on the SU22 also. Bought an extra mag from Bradis and I was good to go. BTW, it was inexpensive to boot. I don't regret it one bit. One of my friends has one as well, same experience.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Got one.It does NOT like Remington,but on cheap Federal it is great. Also with the threaded barrel once I can get my suppressor it can be used on the SU22 also. Bought an extra mag from Bradis and I was good to go. BTW, it was inexpensive to boot. I don't regret it one bit. One of my friends has one as well, same experience.
    What is bradiss price as im wondering if i should wait and get one in indy or order one? Also about how much are the mags as well?

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    What is bradiss price as im wondering if i should wait and get one in indy or order one? Also about how much are the mags as well?

Standard price is $25 bucks for a mag, 50 round drums are around $80

Black Dog Machine manufactures all the plastic magazines, they make them for Kel-Tec.

I got a bunch when Black Dog had a closeout sale for 10 bucks a pop...

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I love mine. I have thousands of rounds through mine. Sent it back to Kel-Tec when I first got it, was picky on ammo. They put in a updated feed ramp and then it was good to go. I added the pistol grip from the pistol version and AR stock on it. Did I mention I love this rifle?

032309a7.jpg

That is one of the coolest 22's I've seen. Does it still fold?

Can anyone tell me how accurate these are? Stock 10/22 accurate?

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    I bought one off a fellow INGOer a few months back, and my first time out with it (Didn't clean it before hand...I know noob mistake) I tried running some American Eagle bulk through it, along with some Thunderbolt, and CCI mini mag. With the American Eagle, I was getting multiple stovepipes and FTE, I think one of the Thunderbolt rounds half way exploded in the chamber by the look of the brass. The CCI ran like a dream for the most part, but wasn't anything great until I decided to take the bolt apart for cleaning and really get the feed ramp shining. Now I'm cycling Federal Bulk 36gr HP, the SU-22 eats it like a game of hungry hungry hippos. The last jam I had was the result of one of the magazines breaking but I replaced that one with 4 more that I got at Joebobsoutfitters for about $14 a pop. So yeah several hundred rounds down the pipe with zero problems. If you get one, I advise you to polish the feed ramp and run copper plated rounds. As for accuracy, I have put up 1 1/2" groups at 50yds outdoors. 3/4" indoor at 30yds. Overall a fun little plinker, I've had lots of fun with it but it's only as reliable as your ability to keep it clean.
    picture.php

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    What is Bradis price as im wondering if i should wait and get one in indy or order one? Also about how much are the mags as well?
    Gonna have to ask Simon6101 for pricing. I got mine at a steal a while back for $199. CMMG mags grey plastic but still same product)were about$20. Kenny even checked it in the gun before I left to verify it would work. Good deal and its been fun. Pretty accurate, but I have not zeroed it back in since putting the red dot on it.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Gonna have to ask Simon6101 for pricing. I got mine at a steal a while back for $199. CMMG mags grey plastic but still same product)were about$20. Kenny even checked it in the gun before I left to verify it would work. Good deal and its been fun. Pretty accurate, but I have not zeroed it back in since putting the red dot on it.
    man that cheap i just paid 345 for a folding stock one.

I bought one off a fellow INGOer a few months back, and my first time out with it (Didn't clean it before hand...I know noob mistake) I tried running some American Eagle bulk through it, along with some Thunderbolt, and CCI mini mag. With the American Eagle, I was getting multiple stovepipes and FTE, I think one of the Thunderbolt rounds half way exploded in the chamber by the look of the brass. The CCI ran like a dream for the most part, but wasn't anything great until I decided to take the bolt apart for cleaning and really get the feed ramp shining. Now I'm cycling Federal Bulk 36gr HP, the SU-22 eats it like a game of hungry hungry hippos. The last jam I had was the result of one of the magazines breaking but I replaced that one with 4 more that I got at Joebobsoutfitters for about $14 a pop. So yeah several hundred rounds down the pipe with zero problems. If you get one, I advise you to polish the feed ramp and run copper plated rounds. As for accuracy, I have put up 1 1/2" groups at 50yds outdoors. 3/4" indoor at 30yds. Overall a fun little plinker, I've had lots of fun with it but it's only as reliable as your ability to keep it clean.
    picture.php

My su-22 is going to look exactly like yours except folding stock and a scope longer than the barrel(16.53in 40x50)

Do they make speed loaders for the mags

Now to get the blue and white paint im thinking blue stock and white reciever and rails and blue handguard

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel

My su-22 is going to look exactly like yours except folding stock and a scope longer than the barrel(16.53in 40x50)

Now to get the blue and white paint im thinking blue stock and white reciever and rails and blue handguard

$200 would have been a steal, I paid $300 for mine but it came with the scope and two extra mags, so I guess the carbine itself would have come out around $180

Blue and white, are you going for a Colts theme? I've often considered duracoating mine pink and white since the only reason that I still have it is because the lady won't let me sell it, it's the only thing I have that she's excited to shoot.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    $200 would have been a steal, I paid $300 for mine but it came with the scope and two extra mags, so I guess the carbine itself would have come out around $180

Blue and white, are you going for a Colts theme? I've often considered duracoating mine pink and white since the only reason that I still have it is because the lady won't let me sell it, it's the only thing I have that she's excited to shoot.
    Uk wildcats. I might see if it is possible to stencil the logo on the mag portion of the lower or on a mag. You might want to hold onto them as all the shops i called wanted 400 plus its nearly impossible to order one as they are becoming rare for some odd reason. by this time next year the su-16 will be cheaper is my guess

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy

The one pictured is the SU22 that I got. I've had it about a year, maybe early Spring 2011. Came with 1 25 rd.mag and the railed foregrip. Doesnt quite fold in half this way, but close.

I've seen speedloaders for the AR15-22 mags from Blackdog.

Top Bottom