• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, Marlin Stutzman (R-IN senate district 13) is challenging Bayh for his US Senate seat.
    Tonight, Marlin will be @ the Center for History in South Bend. It's in the same building as the Studebaker Museum, downtown. No charge for admission. He's there to talk to people. Hope you'll come out and visit. I'll be there for awhile.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I would probably vote for anyone who is running against either Lugar or Bayh. It is long past time for both of them to be tossed out on their ears. Just look at the voting records of both and see how little they are actually doing for the people of Indiana. Even that old dinosaur Robert Byrd keeps bringing money back to his state of West Virginia. I can not think of anything that either senator has done for their home state except become more wealthy while in Washington. Is this Mr. Stutzman from the Goshen area?

17Chap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I would probably vote for anyone who is running against either Lugar or Bayh. It is long past time for both of them to be tossed out on their ears. Just look at the voting records of both and see how little they are actually doing for the people of Indiana. Even that old dinosaur Robert Byrd keeps bringing money back to his state of West Virginia. I can not think of anything that either senator has done for their home state except become more wealthy while in Washington. Is this Mr. Stutzman from the Goshen area?

Here's a web link for Marlin Stutzman:

Marlin Stutzman United States Senate

Jess

bankerken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    A stones throw from Michigan
    Real Deal

Hello, This is my first post on INGO. Just want to say: I've known Marlin and his family for about 4 years and what you see is what you get. He is a strong conservative with sincere Christian values. He supports the 2nd amendment. I hope an decent honest man like Marlin can be successful.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Hello, This is my first post on INGO. Just want to say: I've known Marlin and his family for about 4 years and what you see is what you get. He is a strong conservative with sincere Christian values. He supports the 2nd amendment. I hope an decent honest man like Marlin can be successful.

Hi, and welcome! Thanks for joining and posting. I've only known them for a couple years, but what you say is true. Did you make it to the reception last night?

Top Bottom