• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    My favorite TV show was Sanford and Son when I was growing up I liked the old faded red Ford truck and all the junk that they were selling ! I always told my parents that when I grow up I wanted to live in a junk yard and have cool old cars and stuff so...That is what Im looking to do ! OK well not exactly live in a junk yard but collect neat and interesting junk, stuff, antique things and crap .
    Im looking for old toys ,old crank record players, old wooden radios and TVs, maytag washing machines ,OLD Tools, old BB guns small gas engines ,go carts, mopeds, oldlawn mower motor mini bikes, Old advertising signs like OIL and automotive related signs , gas pumps, VW car memorbilia, player pianos , coo coo clocks, Military memorabilia, old pendulum clocks, wind up watches, old electronics etc.... What do you have that is something you dont want or dont use anymore or not sure what to do with ? I'm not a dealer or a shop so if you offer something I would be interested in or want I will deal the worst thing that I could say is no thanks.

Just PM me or email me at cook71vw@yahoo.com

I will entertain offers but do not want garbage !
    "Rusty Gold.." Think American Pickers

manygunsmike

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom