• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went, but I wasn't really looking at much. Ammo prices were still nuts with the exception of a couple of guys in the small room that had some decent milsurp ammo. I didn't pay attention to any of the newer guns, mostly because if it's not older than me I'm just not interested. :): Did see a few decent prices on older guns.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I went, but I wasn't really looking at much. Ammo prices were still nuts with the exception of a couple of guys in the small room that had some decent milsurp ammo. I didn't pay attention to any of the newer guns, mostly because if it's not older than me I'm just not interested. :): Did see a few decent prices on older guns.

images
    :)::)::):

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I went, there was a dealer with more performance center Smiths than I have ever seen at one time. He had quite a few. I only drooled, did not buy.
    It was a good way to spend a couple hours this morning.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    There was really a nice selection of Fire arms at this show... Prices may have been high... But I came with a guy we call the little Bulldog.. And if he wants something he is on it like .. well a bull dog, I have seen that rascal charm the price down from the most heartless dealer. It is nothing for him to get a dealer to drop 2 - 300 dollars.

On the weird front there was a single shot shot gun there that had another Shot gun barrel welded to the front of the original barrel.. So it was at least 5 foot long.. It is worth the price of admission just to see it..

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    What a waste of $6 and 30 minutes. Poor selection and high prices at 75% of the tables. $30 pmags, $50 Glock mags, $1300 DPMS Oracle, $600 used M&P9, and the best one was the Hi point for $349.

Top Bottom