• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Man did it let the dogs out this evening here in Carroll County. We had severe thunderstorm warnings most of the evening. It didn't do anything serious here at my house, but rain hellaciously, and heavy lightning. Three times my heart stopped at the crack of a bolt. It must have struck right beside the house those times, it was sooooo loud. What a rush. :runaway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    There was a clamp of thunder that literally caused me to swerve while driving because I was seriously caught off guard. I don't know if I've heard thunder that loud before. This happened earlier this week in Bloomington. The paper reported "almost 3 inches of rain in 4 hours".

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Did the streets flood like they did this time last year? That was a good time...

There was a little flooding, but nothing on Kirkwood or any major streets.

About an hour ago there was a thunderclap so loud I nearly jumped out of my skin! [looks for eek smiley] It is rockin' tonight in Monroe County.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    We got hit hard again early this morning. Had to laugh because as the lightning would flash I could hear one of my birds who had been awakened saying over and over "I'm OK, I'm OK".......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I was watching the storms on radar last night, via the NOAA website...right as the main line of thunderstorms got to Sheridan, the line parted RIGHT AROUND THE TOWN and all we got was some rain and a little wind....I was kinda irritated. I like a good thunderstorm.

Top Bottom