• ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man, my heart sank when I saw the thread title, and felt like a punch in the gut when I opened and read more.

I can only imagine what you're going through strongcrow. Hang in there, it's only a matter of time before the bums are caught doing something stupid.

I'm on the eastside too, my attention will be very much focused on such a vehicle as you described.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    OUCH! thats a capital L right there.

what kind of sbr was it? just out of curiousity does you vehicle have any gun owners stickers or anything of that nature that would give a hint that you might have weapons? did you just leave it in plain sight?

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    Wow Sorryt o hear about that! I would be livid. I was there on Tuesday...hmm. I left 400 rds of ammo sitting on my front seat while we waited for range time.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If they catch the theives, the nice thing is that they're going to find some other serious charges on them that they never even dreamed about. They probably have no idea they committed a federal crime by possessing those items.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    That sucks pretty bad! You may ask for increased patrols in your area. I read an article once that was very similar to your situation. The local LEO's were concerned since a full name and address(partial) were printed on the gun. They were afraid the thieves would try to find the victoms home and break in. Good Luck on the recovery! My eyes are open!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Very sorry to hear this. No one is to blame but the thugs who took your property. people need to learn to work for what they want and stop piggy backing off the hard working backs of the good people.
    I hope they get street justice and then you get your property back in one piece.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I sold a Colt AR to a friend of mine 4 years ago and 3 months later it was stolen from his home. He got a call from Carmel police about 6 months ago that IPD found it and sent it to them (since Carmel was filed the report). The AR was his pride and joy and he was convinced he'd never see it again. I really hope you have the same luck he did but quicker.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I work at 25th and Arlington I will keep an eye out for the car as well. Our shop was hit three times in one week with people coming in late at night ceawling under the fence in our yard stealing steel to scrap. They caught about $50,000 in steel parts of ours. That is replacement cost. Probably ony received a couple thousand in cash from the scrap yards.

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    IF one were to spot the vehicle ( i swear that car seems familiar in my mind. guess from being around e side so much) is there an appropriate course of action? i mean what or who should be called? serious. eyes will be peeled.

Top Bottom