• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    A guy goes into the auto parts store and says, "I need some spark plugs for my car." The counter guy says: What kind of car is it? Answer: It's blue.:bash::shoot:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    A blonds house catches on fire so she calls the fire department. Screaming into the phone, the dispatcher says "now calm down, how do we get there". The blonde replies "duh, big red truck".

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The scarey part is this DOES happen. Ask anyone who deals with the public on a daily basis and they will have some tale to tell.
    Heard a woman once say, "Well my other mechanic does not charge me any labor, only parts."
    To which the mechanic replied, "But your not sleeping with me."
    End of arguement.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    haha I deal with people all day. You ask them their name and they give you their address. Ask them their address and they give you their name. People are just scatter brained with everything going on at once these days.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Did you hear about the Irishman who passed the bar????????????????????????? He's Patrick O'Shea the attorney:D

Last edited:

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I had to hire some people for a New Years Eve event this year. One girl replied to my email and said, "You still haven't told me when the event is!"

Really? You don't know when NYE is?

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    the best part is working at a pizza place when home from school, our menu says 'pies' and people almmost every day ask if we have "regular pizzas" instead of only "pizza pies"..gotta love Fishers

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Our application form had a question regarding military service:
    Have you served in the military? YES NO
    Entered: ________
    Rel: _______
    To which the best Rel: answer was BAPTIST!!!

Truckie174

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Pendleton
    Its unfortunate, but I see this sort of thing every shift. We had a guy stop in front of our fire station with a flat tire. Grown a** man. He didn't have the first clue how to change a tire. I understand everybody has strengths and weaknesses, but a simple tire change is something everyone should have some knowledge on.

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    Its unfortunate, but I see this sort of thing every shift. We had a guy stop in front of our fire station with a flat tire. Grown a** man. He didn't have the first clue how to change a tire. I understand everybody has strengths and weaknesses, but a simple tire change is something everyone should have some knowledge on.

There's a lot of people on the road that only know where the key and gas go on their vehicle. :rolleyes:

dingodog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Monticello
    Years ago, I worked in a store. A woman tried to pay for her purchase with a credit card. I told her the card was expired and she informed me that it couldn't possibly be expired because they were still sending her bills.

Top Bottom