• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Thank you to all that looked and messages, I appreciate you taking the time out to do so. Gun is sold.

As the title says, I have up for sale/trade my Springfield Loaded 1911 full-size in stainless steel. I bought this back in 2008 and used it for a year as my IDPA gun and it was a fantastic shooter but I've decided to fund a few other projects and had to make a few tough decisions.

It comes with the 2 factory 7-round magazines, the box, holster and double-mag magazine pouch. I added rubber bump pads to the bottom of the mags and also a Wilson Combat magazine well to the gun. There is just the most minor amount of wear showing despite being my IDPA gun; I never used this as an every day carry weapon. It does have the small take-down scratch just below the slide release but it is minor.

I'm asking $700, buyer would pay shipping to their FFL and would be willing to meet around the Evansville area for a FTF. The only thing that I'm looking for at the moment is an M&P 9 or .45 full-size with thumb safety plus some cash. Please feel free to email or PM any offers or question. Thank you for looking!

f04860f6.jpg

60e03290.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom