• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    As long as there's no conflict with site sponsors, what bargains have you spotted that other ingo'ers maybe could use?

Needing more lighting in the hobby room I settled on wall mounted fixtures. Found decorative shelf brackets at the home improvement emporiums to hold up a 2x3 with a track lighting rail affixed to it.
    But the price of those LED track lamps, holy cow!
    And guess what (ready? here comes the bargain), Bailey's east of North Judson is selling powerful Duracell LED track lamps for $1.99 a piece instead of the $25-$30 in the big stores. bought a half dozed for twelve bucks because hey, what if some went bad in a few of years? The ones in the big stores will cost a lot more.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dang I was just there Sat after the meet and shoot. I must of missed them.
    As long as there's no conflict with site sponsors, what bargains have you spotted that other ingo'ers maybe could use?

Needing more lighting in the hobby room I settled on wall mounted fixtures. Found decorative shelf brackets at the home improvement emporiums to hold up a 2x3 with a track lighting rail affixed to it.
    But the price of those LED track lamps, holy cow!
    And guess what (ready? here comes the bargain), Bailey's east of North Judson is selling powerful Duracell LED track lamps for $1.99 a piece instead of the $25-$30 in the big stores. bought a half dozed for twelve bucks because hey, what if some went bad in a few of years? The ones in the big stores will cost a lot more.

Lumpy76

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Hebron
    I would love this thread to continue. Add online deals also.

Some other sites I'm on have a kind of deal of the day thread and I've found a lot of useful/cheap stuff posted.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I found a deal. I needed a Ryobi brad nailer. I first saw a slight deal for a full kit. Then I saw this. I dont need an orbital sander right now, but I do use one periodically. It comes out to "buy the bare tool nailer, get the sander 50% off.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I found a deal. I needed a Ryobi brad nailer. I first saw a slight deal for a full kit. Then I saw this. I dont need an orbital sander right now, but I do use one periodically. It comes out to "buy the bare tool nailer, get the sander 50% off.

I have the Ryobi Nailer and it works great. Used it for putting up T&G and paneling in our cabin. 20200615_204127.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have the Ryobi Nailer and it works great. Used it for putting up T&G and paneling in our cabin. View attachment 177249
    That's a pretty fancy cabin. Here's mine.

slantedfloorblacksheep.gif

Top Bottom