• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I read the announcement. I hope it goes back to the way it was. I hate this. I'm probably gonna take a break from INGO for a few weeks. See if it's better when I get back.

I hate this template.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I read the announcement. I hope it goes back to the way it was. I hate this. I'm probably gonna take a break from INGO for a few weeks. See if it's better when I get back.

I hate this template.

With all due respect.. Fenway is not doing this to **** people off, or change things "just because he can", he is UPDATING the Site to make it better for our Members.

The appearance of the Site is not the only thing that is changing. The new Features in this updated version will allow us to greatly improve what we can offer our Members.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Okay, I have to admit that I love the new rep system. I always wanted to be able to choose how much rep to give.

tumblr_lymn8mgicl1r4alnuo1_250.gif

:D

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Hey negative rep is back! You chose how much rep to give including negative rep.

Indeed. Perhaps this will DRASTICALLY reduce new members with <100 posts having maxed badges.

I always thought you should be able to give out as much or as little as you wanted. For someone with full rep power, you could just about fill up a n00b's rep.

You have my attention for now, INGO.

I just have to relearn everything.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Indeed. Perhaps this will DRASTICALLY reduce new members with <100 posts having maxed badges.

I always thought you should be able to give out as much or as little as you wanted. For someone with full rep power, you could just about fill up a n00b's rep.

You have my attention for now, INGO.

I just have to relearn everything.
    With the old "system" I gave out 1.6 million rep points in a single rep. This was way more than enough to max someone out in one.

Now my max is 7.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Yeah. That was a problem. I quit repping new members because I didn't want to fill them up right away.

I know 'tis but a dream, but I'd like to see reputation be used correctly, for it to be a representation of the quality of someone's posting.

Rep pyramids need to be outlawed.

Then again, if you outlaw rep pyramids, then only outlaws will have them...

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I would GENERALLY say that the positive and negative rep thing is a good thing, but I see abuse in it's future...

and I second Nervous.. the rep pyramids should be banned and rep gained from them removed....

Top Bottom