• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    SOLD

Glock 17 Gen 2 (only selling what you see in the pictures - no box, no mags)

GSSF website leads me to believe this is a 1994 build.

Not factory stock, sorry to the purists. I wish it was stock too since it would add to resale.

Located: Columbus, IN 47201

Price: $325
    Only Trade: Reptilia AUS 30mm Scope Mount with latest mounting screws.

Private message to discuss. Don't say you'll take it unless you are ready to communicate, please.

Would need to meet in person. I'm willing to drive but have tight or late hours open due to a young child.

History of the pistol. I was told by Bradis Firearms that it was a police trade-in. I then used it to get into and shoot USPSA Production division for one season before switching to a better pistol for Limited division. I was always the type to not sell, and this has now sat for nearly 10 years. I used a different barrel for competition and that barrel is not included.
    Notice:
    • The gun has been stippled. USPSA in the summer is not friendly to a slick Gen 2 Glock. I am a lefty and there was some stippling on the left side of the trigger guard. I removed the stippling on the trigger guard and some of the deeper spots were filled. I had the intent at one time of doing Duracoat on this and having a cool looking pistol to store away, it never happened.
    • The striker has been beveled, you can see this in the picture. This was something people would do 12 years ago with the belief it helped trigger feel. I do think this gun has a good trigger, for a Glock.
    • I cannot remember if Gen 2's have a captured guide rod, but this one does not. I am pretty sure I added this stainless guide rod and can likely find one or two other recoil springs with different pound ratings.
    • I have replaced parts inside over the years. I think the ejector is new, and the trigger should have under 100 rounds. I would not sell it with the modified factory trigger.
    20221101_132431290_iOS.jpg

20221101_132517829_iOS.jpg

20221101_132541331_iOS.jpg

20221101_132554323_iOS.jpg

20221102_164947317_iOS.jpg

The trigger guard is actually very smooth, but the slight color differences cause it to appear with a little texture still. I didn't want to mess up any factory dimensions if I was going to Duracoat in FDE or OD as I thought about doing.

20221102_164951837_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom