• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierbiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    south bend
    BULLETS ONLY NOT LOADED AMMO. 2 boxes 162 total pieces Sierra Rifle Bullets 8 mm, .323 Diameter 175 grain Spitzer. I believe the mfg# is 2410 and their called Pro-Hunter. They come with a small blank recipe record. Both boxes are in fair condition and I'm assuming they are the original boxes. I also have 1 box of 50 pieces, Sierra 8mm .323 diameter 220 grain Spitzer Boat Tail bullets for sale. I believe the box is original however it is pretty beat up and coming apart. It also comes with a small blank recipe record. I believe the mfg # is 2420 on these and called Game King. This was taken directly from Sierra's website, "Be very sure your rifle is bored for bullets of .323 inch diameter. Designed and constructed specifically for the 8mm Remington Magnum". Exercise your own due diligence here, I don't think these will work in an 8mm mauser which is .324 in diameter. I would also trade for .312 Jap 7.7 or .308 bullets. I can ship these or you can pick them up locally west side of South Bend. $40 for the lot plus $10.00 shipping. Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• Sierra webpage for 8mm Spitzer.jpg
      Sierra webpage for 8mm Spitzer.jpg
      439.6 KB · Views: 6
    • 8mm 175 grain Spitzer.jpg
      8mm 175 grain Spitzer.jpg
      389.4 KB · Views: 6
    • 8mm 175 grain Spitzer oxed.jpg
      8mm 175 grain Spitzer oxed.jpg
      484.2 KB · Views: 2
    • 8mm 220 grain Boat Tail.jpg
      8mm 220 grain Boat Tail.jpg
      426.1 KB · Views: 2
    • 8mm 220 grain Boat Tail boxed.jpg
      8mm 220 grain Boat Tail boxed.jpg
      774.9 KB · Views: 2
    • 8mm 220 grain Sierra box of 50.jpg
      8mm 220 grain Sierra box of 50.jpg
      292 KB · Views: 2
    • 8mm 1 lot of 3 boxes .jpg
      8mm 1 lot of 3 boxes .jpg
      435.2 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

hoosierbiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    south bend
    BULLETS ONLY NOT LOADED AMMO. 2 boxes 162 total pieces Sierra Rifle Bullets 8 mm, .323 Diameter 175 grain Spitzer. I believe the mfg# is 2410 and their called Pro-Hunter. They come with a small blank recipe record. Both boxes are in good condition and I'm assuming they are the original boxes. I also have 1 box of 50 pieces, Sierra 8mm .323 diameter 220 grain Spitzer Boat Tail bullets for sale. I believe the box is original however it is pretty beat up and coming apart. It also comes with a small blank recipe record. I believe the mfg # is 2420 on these and called Game King. This was taken directly from Sierra's website, "Be very sure your rifle is bored for bullets of .323 inch diameter. Designed and constructed specifically for the 8mm Remington Magnum". Exercise your own due diligence here, I don't think these will work in an 8mm mauser which is .324 in diameter. I can ship these or you can pick them up locally west side of South Bend. $80.00 for the lot plus $10.00 shipping. Thank you for your interest.
    BUMP

hoosierbiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    south bend
    BULLETS ONLY NOT LOADED AMMO. 2 boxes 162 total pieces Sierra Rifle Bullets 8 mm, .323 Diameter 175 grain Spitzer. I believe the mfg# is 2410 and their called Pro-Hunter. They come with a small blank recipe record. Both boxes are in good condition and I'm assuming they are the original boxes. I also have 1 box of 50 pieces, Sierra 8mm .323 diameter 220 grain Spitzer Boat Tail bullets for sale. I believe the box is original however it is pretty beat up and coming apart. It also comes with a small blank recipe record. I believe the mfg # is 2420 on these and called Game King. This was taken directly from Sierra's website, "Be very sure your rifle is bored for bullets of .323 inch diameter. Designed and constructed specifically for the 8mm Remington Magnum". Exercise your own due diligence here, I don't think these will work in an 8mm mauser which is .324 in diameter. I can ship these or you can pick them up locally west side of South Bend. $80.00 for the lot plus $10.00 shipping. Thank you for your interest.
    BUMP

hoosierbiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    south bend
    BULLETS ONLY NOT LOADED AMMO. 2 boxes 162 total pieces Sierra Rifle Bullets 8 mm, .323 Diameter 175 grain Spitzer. I believe the mfg# is 2410 and their called Pro-Hunter. They come with a small blank recipe record. Both boxes are in good condition and I'm assuming they are the original boxes. I also have 1 box of 50 pieces, Sierra 8mm .323 diameter 220 grain Spitzer Boat Tail bullets for sale. I believe the box is original however it is pretty beat up and coming apart. It also comes with a small blank recipe record. I believe the mfg # is 2420 on these and called Game King. This was taken directly from Sierra's website, "Be very sure your rifle is bored for bullets of .323 inch diameter. Designed and constructed specifically for the 8mm Remington Magnum". Exercise your own due diligence here, I don't think these will work in an 8mm mauser which is .324 in diameter. I would also trade for .312 Jap 7.7 or .308 bullets. I can ship these or you can pick them up locally west side of South Bend. $60.00 for the lot plus $10.00 shipping. Thank you for your interest.
    BUMP

hoosierbiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2017
    south bend
    BULLETS ONLY NOT LOADED AMMO. 2 boxes 162 total pieces Sierra Rifle Bullets 8 mm, .323 Diameter 175 grain Spitzer. I believe the mfg# is 2410 and their called Pro-Hunter. They come with a small blank recipe record. Both boxes are in fair condition and I'm assuming they are the original boxes. I also have 1 box of 50 pieces, Sierra 8mm .323 diameter 220 grain Spitzer Boat Tail bullets for sale. I believe the box is original however it is pretty beat up and coming apart. It also comes with a small blank recipe record. I believe the mfg # is 2420 on these and called Game King. This was taken directly from Sierra's website, "Be very sure your rifle is bored for bullets of .323 inch diameter. Designed and constructed specifically for the 8mm Remington Magnum". Exercise your own due diligence here, I don't think these will work in an 8mm mauser which is .324 in diameter. I would also trade for .312 Jap 7.7 or .308 bullets. I can ship these or you can pick them up locally west side of South Bend. $40 for the lot plus $10.00 shipping. Thank you for your interest.
    BUMP

Top Bottom