• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    Some guy in a tin foil hat told me it isn't the flu. The "Administration" was dispersing contaminants in the exhibition areas in an attempt to weaken gun enthusiasts and any opposition they may bring to upcoming legislation attempts.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It's not the flu, it's the T-Virus!

Colt, you use Vitamin C too? I always have good luck with it personally. Whenever I feel a sore-throat coming, or the sniffles, I take like 10 1000mg pills of vitamin-c.

I would think 10,000mg of Vit C would not do your stomach any good. Your body can only absorb so much at once also. A lot of ppl take 500mg at morning and bedtime but I take 1000 in the am with all my other cardiac meds. I think it helps and although there is no scientific data, much like aspirin, it does help a lot of people.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I have heard that it can give you diarrhea, but I have never had a problem with taking 10grams at once. I usually get the flu once a year or every couple years, and a cold a dozen times a year, but these past 2 years I have barely ever gotten even a cold. I think it's because Indiana is so much cleaner than CA, don't ride a city bus, or use the BART (Subway/Train) and not as many people. I too take 1gram in the morning.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I was there Friday and Sunday and must have been lucky. Maybe it was the bottle of gem-X I used periodically combined with the flu shot.

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    I thought i caught the flu from there...but we went to the mexican resturant before the show and i had a "chimy changa chang chang" then went home and had the "****TY ****TY BANG BANG":rockwoot::n00b::):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom