So.. what are you reloading at the moment??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Getting ready to do some 9mm loading. Got the brass ready, gonna do some Berry's FMJ 115gr.
    Anybody got a recommendation for a recipe with these using Titegroup. I've done some searching around and found a few different ones but am always looking for more input.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Getting ready to do some 9mm loading. Got the brass ready, gonna do some Berry's FMJ 115gr.
    Anybody got a recommendation for a recipe with these using Titegroup. I've done some searching around and found a few different ones but am always looking for more input.

I just shot some reloads of the Berry's FMJ 115 Gr with 4.0 grains of Titegroup and everything was shooting low. Ran it through a Ruger EC9s, a Taurus G2C and even a Hi-Point 9mm Carbine. My sons and me all shot low with it so we are going to try and up the powder grains a little since shooting low seemed to be a common theme. You might find different in your guns but that was my experience yesterday when we shot.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Prepping brass for my (old school) 6x47. Will finish loading tomorrow.

This original cartridge is based on the 222 Mag necked up to 6mm. A mild shooter, my rifle was built-in the 1980's with a slow twist barrel. Nonetheless, a recent 3 shot group at 200y was .620, not unusual for a gun that routinely fires 5 shot aggs at .4 MOA. At one time, this was a premier benchrest caliber until the 6PPC & 6BR came on board. Still, a very easy conversion for the precision shooter who wants something other than a .223 One of my all time favorite cartridges.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Finally got all of my 223 ammo boxes and mags full. Starting back on .40. Need to load about 1500 to fill ammo boxes. Going to take a while on a turret.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I just got some Hornady .358 HBWC to play with for some .38sp loads. I've always wanted to try those out, sounded like fun.

ZebLocke

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 10, 2013
    Anderson
    currently working through 500 pieces of starline .44 mag, proven load of WW296, cci 350 primers and a 300 grain gas checked semi wadcutter.
    this load is a handful out of my single actions but almost enjoyable in a Redhawk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom