• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    The full site loads just fine on 3G and Android.

Being an avid forum user, a member at many many of them, and the proud owner of a large 4.8" screen Galaxy S III, I can tell you no forum loads and works as well as one that has Tapatalk integration. From a user perspective, there is zero reason to use the web browser for forums if the site you use has Tapatalk integration.

From a site admin point of view it is apparently a security issue. It's too bad because the number of times I actually visit forums on my computer is very very limited....but I am active on other forums all the time if they are on Tapatalk. If you haven't used it, you really need to try it out for any forums you frequent that ARE compatible.

Most likely I will switch to IndianaShooter Forums, they have decent membership and sponsor support and are also Tapatalk registered. They aren't as large as INGO, but that's ok if I can access it from anywhere, anytime using Tapatalk and not have to sit down somewhere and drag out the laptop......that's so last decade....who actually sits down at a computer to do simple forum stuff anyways?

Indiana Shooter Statistics
    Threads 18,598 Posts 315,051 Members 2,209

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Being an avid forum user, a member at many many of them, and the proud owner of a large 4.8" screen Galaxy S III, I can tell you no forum loads and works as well as one that has Tapatalk integration. From a user perspective, there is zero reason to use the web browser for forums if the site you use has Tapatalk integration.

From a site admin point of view it is apparently a security issue. It's too bad because the number of times I actually visit forums on my computer is very very limited....but I am active on other forums all the time if they are on Tapatalk. If you haven't used it, you really need to try it out for any forums you frequent that ARE compatible.

Most likely I will switch to IndianaShooter Forums, they have decent membership and sponsor support and are also Tapatalk registered. They aren't as large as INGO, but that's ok if I can access it from anywhere, anytime using Tapatalk and not have to sit down somewhere and drag out the laptop......that's so last decade....who actually sits down at a computer to do simple forum stuff anyways?

Full of so much fail in the above quoted text, I have browsed just fine on my Motorola Droid X2 using Opera and have had no problem.

Not to dig on INS, but the members make the forum, not Tapatalk.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    Full of so much fail in the above quoted text, I have browsed just fine on my Motorola Droid X2 using Opera and have had no problem.

Not to dig on INS, but the members make the forum, not Tapatalk.

what are you talking about? i can "browse fine" using the browser too with "no problems".....but using Tapatalk is 10 times easier and simpler and makes it worth it. ...

anyone that tries to say otherwise is completely misguiding themselves and anyone else

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    what are you talking about? i can "browse fine" using the browser too with "no problems".....but using Tapatalk is 10 times easier and simpler and makes it worth it. ...

anyone that tries to say otherwise is completely misguiding themselves and anyone else

I am responding to this post from an "Old Dinosaur" Apple 2g Smartphone with the original browser installed. Yes - 2G.

Even when its at its slowest and acting up, out in the country, while its raining, down in the bomb shelter and with the Amish crank attached for power.

I can still insult the best of you on INGO. :rockwoot:

I guess I'm just completely misguiding myself and everyone else.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've already said it but I'll say it again. You can't beat Tapatalk for reading forums.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am responding to this post from an "Old Dinosaur" Apple 2g Smartphone with the original browser installed. Yes - 2G.

Even when its at its slowest and acting up, out in the country, while its raining, down in the bomb shelter and with the Amish crank attached for power.

I can still insult the best of you on INGO. :rockwoot:

I guess I'm just completely misguiding myself and everyone else.

Have you used Tapatalk to see how it simplifies using Forums on smartphones?

INGO could even make an INGO specific TapaTalk app and charge for it and make money. I think the security issues are in the p
    ast, and it's time for them to revisit this..

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

ok, bye

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Have you used Tapatalk to see how it simplifies using Forums on smartphones?

INGO could even make an INGO specific TapaTalk app and charge for it and make money. I think the security issues are in the p
    ast, and it's time for them to revisit this..

Don't count on me buying an ingo tapatalk app...the browser works just fine for me.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's winter and people are board, so it's time for the board drama to start. :rolleyes: I guess it will eventually get to the point where some try to earn their Banned from INGO Badge. To any interested, go ahead and have some fun, but this game has gotten old.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh Boy - Oh Boy!

I like shiny Badges.
    What color is is the INGO Banned Badge? :D
    I don't have one of those yet.

I hope its Purple - like that Big A** Rhino dude. He always looks like a ban waiting to happen.

So Cool - I can't wait to get one. Soo Excited.

I heard they're like one of those fuc...................

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    :tantrum:

Why are some people getting all butt hurt in a forum suggestion section? It's a great app. If you don't like it then go play somewhere else.

Top Bottom