Not open for further replies.

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hello!

Just wanting to let you mods know that I just sent via PayPal, my Site Supporter membership payment for the next year because I got an email saying mine was about to expire, thanks!

Philip

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    ?

Received the same e-mail today saying mine is expiring which is kind of strange as I renewed it in July and even added a couple of extra bucks. Oh well. :rolleyes: :dunno:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll let someone know about the expiration dates. It's automated now but if the dates weren't updated manually into the system at the time of renewal then it won't be correct in the database now.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'd like to know if I'm actually due for renewal now or not.... Got the notification email, but I have ZERO idea when I re-upped last. I suspect that I am due, however.

-J-

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I believe I renewed in Feb and got a notice that mine is expired the end of this month. Not sure I will renew it now. I hate getting ripped off, even if by mistake.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I believe I renewed in Feb and got a notice that mine is expired the end of this month. Not sure I will renew it now. I hate getting ripped off, even if by mistake.

Seriously? Getting ripped off? First of all, this site is run by donations and we, moderators, give our time freely for this board and it's members. We do not rip our members off. Our members are important to us. I'm sorry if you feel you have been ripped off, but let me point out a post which if you even read further down will notice had been bumped many times. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...supporter_donations_are_here.html#post2274676

But here's the initial post that states the site supporter info being inputted into the system.
    All current site supporter members have now been processed into the automated system. If you see an incorrect expiration date on your UserCP/Paid Subscriptions screen, please let me know the approximate date that you donated and I will make the necessary adjustment. We didn't have accurate records for a number of members, so they were given a grace period. If your status was supposed to have expired but you were still listed as a Site Supporter, you've got about another week left to re-up.

Everyone who failed to respond to this post was set to 11/30/2011.

Now, if you know the approximate time you renewed your site supporter, then please feel free to send him a PM.

This thread will be closed now as the question should be answered but if there are any other problems, please let us know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom