• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    For a carry gun, it's one of the best DAO's on the market. Maybe the best of all of them. If that's your reason for buying a gun, keep looking at it. Nearly all shooters who own guns for carry should be carrying a DAO. If you want to go play at a range and be cool and make a lot of noise quickly (i.e. if you are a kid), it would not be a good choice.

I am of a different opinion - with all due respect - I believe a DAO trigger is a good generalization for untrained shooters is a combat situation. I am a firm believer is shot placement - I have yet to see a DAO as accurate (For Me) than a single action trigger. I carry a Sig P239 - best of both worlds - but I also love my 1911's. I sold my M&P because of the trigger.

PeterJLH09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    I currently have the P250. I traded out of a Glock for it. (Yes, I'm ready to hear all the "Why's"!!!!) And I carry it daily. I really like the 250. I'm trying to trade it for a single stack 9mm, or 380 simply because I want somthing thinner. My P250 is the newest model with the interchangable internals. I have never had an issue with it. The trigger is long, but VERY predictable. I have shot many different guns. I've had a S&W M&P 9c. Glocks. Of all the double stacks, I like the Sig the best. Its a great gun. Sig has always made quality weapons. I haven't shot it excessively, but not one single FTF. Also, many guns are labled as 'unreliable' due to FTF, or FTE, when in reality, it is due to the shooters inproper grip, and hold. Just saying.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom