WTS: Sig Sauer P229 in .40S&W + Mags, Holsters, 9mm Conversion Barrel and more!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    SOLD!

For sale is a complete P229 package.
    xJO11eXl.jpg

The gun is an earlier model P229 with an Exeter, NH slide built on a German Frame. It is in very good functional and cosmetic condition. There are a few scuffs and scratches from handling, but it is in otherwise excellent shape. I have personally shot a little over 500 rounds through it without a single failure. It is fitted with Siglite tritium night sights, although they are on the dim side. It is outfitted with Hogue rubber grip panels, and includes 3 Sig factory mags labeled "Made in Italy." Presumably of Mec Gar manufacture.

1IfnNsVl.jpg

w8OpWRUl.jpg

In addition to the gun I also have three holsters. A Remora Concealment No Clip IWB holster which is quite comfortable for concealed carry, a Safariland ALS 6375 OWB level 2 retention holster which is my personal favorite retention holster line, and finally a Bianchi X16 X Agent leather shoulder rig with 2 mag carrier.

HWtCZbal.jpg

hxfcgggl.jpg

jpGvL40l.jpg

I also have an EKF firedragon 9mm conversion barrel. I bought the barrel to make practicing and plinking a little cheaper, but I've only ran about 100 rounds through it so it's like new.

fLTAHQil.jpg

Summary:

Sig p229 Pistol .40 S&W
    3 Sig factory 12 round magazines
    Remora No Clip IWB holster and Mag carrier
    Bianchi X16 X agent shoulder rig w/ 2 mag carrier
    Safariland ALS level 2 holster
    EKF Fire Dragon 9mm conversion barrel

Alright, so I'm hoping to sell the whole package for $850. I will entertain the idea of piecing out the items, but I would definitely prefer to sell it as a whole lot. Please PM all offers. Offers submitted in this thread will not be considered.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom