Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    I have for trade only, my coveted Sig 1911 C3 Crimson Trace. It is almost new with only two mags fired through it for function. It comes with all that it did from the factory. This gun has not been carried nor holstered. It serves as Nightstand duty for the moment. It looks like this:1911 C3 Crimson Trace
    What I want:I will trade it for one of three guns and cash on your part. I want a Glock 36 or an XDs. Also would consider a Sig P239 SAS in .40 but would consider 9mm. I have need for one or the other of these for my wife to use and the cash left over will be mine! Trades must be in Like New Condition just like my gun.
    FTF meeting is required and I will ask to see LTCH and Indiana ID. No Info will be copied. I live in LaPorte County (NWI) and prefer to meet close to me if possible but I certainly will meet half way between buyer and myself if needed. I value my gun at the trade value of $900.00 and will use that figure for any deals made. Cash added to your trade will be negotiated based on your trade value, internet median trade value, and the distance you are willing to drive along with any accessories you have for your trade.
    Please do not ask for cash price..there is none for this gun at this time.
    There are no pictures and will be none as the gun looks just like the link I posted. Please use the PM method for any questions, offers, etc, and as always, Thanks INGO for looking and for the classified section we are allowed to use for this purpose.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom