• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeymike4455

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Speedway, Indiana
    Hello everyone my boy and girl Huskies mated and the puppies were born this week. We have seven in total 3 girls and 4 boys. Their colors are:

Red and white- 1 boy, 2 girls
    Black and white- 1 girl, 1 boy
    All white- 2 boys

I will update the thread weekly with new pictures and information. The mom is dual registered with AKC/ CKC and the dad is CKC so the puppies will be through the CKC. Both parents live on site so will be here and we will be house breaking the puppies as they grow through their eight weeks. We will take deposits if there is a certain puppy you wish to reserve. We are asking 400.00 for the males and 450.00 for the females their first shots will be covered and we will not release them prior to the eight weeks as we wish to ensure proper care. Trades will be considered I am actually in the market for a new handgun.

Thanks and god bless.

pup3.jpg

pup2.jpg

pup.jpg

mikeymike4455

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Speedway, Indiana
    Update! Puppies are almost 3 weeks old and up moving around in their box. We are going to start to introduce them to puppy pads see how that goes. Again we are going 400.00 for the males and 450.00 for the females. Seems all the pups have blue eyes like mom and dad. Open to trades please pm any questions you may have and enjoy the new pictures.

11.jpg

1.jpg

32.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

52.jpg

62.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg
    6.jpg

2.jpg

22.jpg