• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't get out in the boonies all that much anymore, but with retirement fast approaching I plan to do some hiking out west. While I have a few bigger knives, I decided to leap all over Blind Horse's March Special, the Bush Pig.

For those you who are not familiar with their specials you might want to check them out. The make 100 of the special knife and then that's it. Longer story shorter; dang, what a knife! Just Google BHK Bush Pig. AI, 5/32's stock A1 steel and custom hand sewn sheath. It's big in a lot of ways. They sold for $100 and I've already seen them on ebay for more than that.:twocents:

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    Squib - Blind Horse is a fantastic company, the steel is A2, theyre on sale on their website for the normal price of $150 now

I talked with Dan and the first 100 had the LE stamp on them but there was about 600 ordered

how do you like that sheath? pretty cool! PICS!

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well, I'm glad I referred readers to their web site; I got just about everything wrong on the description. Old age turns your brain to mush!

I had a few reservation on the sheath, but I converted real quick. I'll have to try out the dangler when I go hiking next month, but it comes off easily and you have a regular 2" belt loop. I have to say it is one of the best made sheaths I've ever had. I'd put the value and quality at $40 to $50 easily.

While I'm kinda addicted to small custom fixed blades for my carries, I've been a huge BHK fan from day one. You just can't go wrong with anything they make, and Dan and L.T. are just great folks. They have done a couple of one-off designs for me. I don't know anyone else who would do that.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I had a few reservation on the sheath, but I converted real quick. I'll have to try out the dangler when I go hiking next month, but it comes off easily and you have a regular 2" belt loop. I have to say it is one of the best made sheaths I've ever had. I'd put the value and quality at $40 to $50 easily.

I wasn't too sure I'd like the dangler sheath, but it's actually really nice if you're out hiking or just taking a short walk in the woods.

Top Bottom