• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Take a look at the beretta a300.... I'm on the same search as you and I think that's the one I'm going to end up with. Can be found new for under $600 if you don't mind black synthetic furniture.

Completely agree. The A300 outlander is a good buy for a solid reliable semi.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I am a Browning shotgun fan but received a Stoeger M3500 last year and have been super impressed for the cost. Its been a go to gun for everything. Have a tons of rounds through - lights target loads to 3 1/2 turkey loads.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Granted its a 20ga, but I'm very happy with the Remington 1100 LT-20 Magnum my Grandfather passed down to me.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Recently purchased the Girsan MC312. Only used it a couple times since it's new but so far it has worked great. Turkish shotgun that comes at a low price but functions great. While I was at my FFL another gun purchaser was there picking up a rifle he had ordered and he said he owns 2 Girsans (one black synthetic and one in the walnut) and he stated that he liked them better than his other semi-auto shotguns. It's not a Benelli but it cost me $399 for the walnut stock and came with 5 chokes & a case.

Slonsteady

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    I currently have 2 12ga semiautos one being my dads Belgium Browning A5 that he left me (don't really shoot it much) and a TriStar Raptor ATAC of all things. For less than $400 the TriStar feeds and functions perfectly, just be aware their QC is not the greatest. Which you would expect for that price point, but its a ton of fun to shoot cycles everything from slugs all the way down to cheap bulk field loads. So all in all I really cant complain...

My experience with my Tristar Vipers has been perfect. Hundreds of sheels through my black 20 ga and 77 through my new Bronze which is gourgous. The raptors are their low end line, no offense intended. The vipers are mistaken for Benelli all the time. Youu can find some great deals on them brand new.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I have a 12 ga. Browning Gold that I really love, but, I`ve read that Beretta makes the best semi-auto action for the money.

Top Bottom