sellersburg conservation IDPA/steel questions from a newbie?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Im going to start shooting monthly there but I cant find any definete info on shooting if Im not a club member. Do I have to be a member of the conservation club to shoot? Im excited about getting started but honestly dont want to shell out $70 for the club membership if I dont have to.

Last edited:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Im going to start shooting monthly there but I cant find any definete info on shooting if Im not a club member. Do I have to be a member of the conservation club to shoot? Im excited about getting started but honestly dont want to shell out $70 for the club membership if I dont have to.

Can't speak for steel, but you can shoot IDPA as a non-member. $18 for non-members, $15 for members.

But.........

You'll have to join IDPA after your first match to shoot again ($40 annual).

Edit: Just checked the website, looks like you can shoot steel as well as a non-member. $15

gm652

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    Seymour
    If your not a member call to make sure the match has not changed. The club will email members about schedule changes but won't update their web site calander. I learned the hard way. I showed up to shoot steel last weekend to find the had the match Friday night...3 hrs of drive time and gas down the drain....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom