• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I've got one here, gorgeous gun, very well made and feels great in the hand. Optics ready,.....under three hundred bucks when I purchased it. Haven't mounted a dot or shot it yet but the InRange vid inspired me and I don't think I've been steered wrongly.

CodeBlue

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2023
    Westfield
    Has anybody had the chance to review the SDS Imports (Tisas) PX9-Gen3 lately?
    I've got one here, gorgeous gun, very well made and feels great in the hand. Optics ready,.....under three hundred bucks when I purchased it. Haven't mounted a dot or shot it yet but the InRange vid inspired me and I don't think I've been steered wrongly.
    Thank you for this information, i was told by a salesman that they feel cheap and very light plastic. But they didn't have any in stock for me to check out the feel of it, He also said I should just get a Canick... Nah

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I've got the Gen3 PX9 Duty in my hand right now and I can't think of a handgun less placticky feeling. The thing just feels quality,....and solid. Shake the thing briskly and NOTHING rattles or moves. I have/have had hundreds of handguns, and I can't think of one that impresses me more. I'm a S&W M&P guy and pretty much hate Glocks, but if you're familiar with how much more 'solid' an M&P feels in the hand than a Glock,....much better grip and much better fitting between slide and frame? Well, MY TISAS Duty is at least that much better than the M&P.

I've never paid much attention to the Canick. Might be just as good, dunno, but I think the TISAS is actually better than the M&P and I KNOW it's better than any Glock.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've got the Gen3 PX9 Duty in my hand right now and I can't think of a handgun less placticky feeling. The thing just feels quality,....and solid. Shake the thing briskly and NOTHING rattles or moves. I have/have had hundreds of handguns, and I can't think of one that impresses me more. I'm a S&W M&P guy and pretty much hate Glocks, but if you're familiar with how much more 'solid' an M&P feels in the hand than a Glock,....much better grip and much better fitting between slide and frame? Well, MY TISAS Duty is at least that much better than the M&P.

I've never paid much attention to the Canick. Might be just as good, dunno, but I think the TISAS is actually better than the M&P and I KNOW it's better than any Glock.
    I get the thoughts on how it feels, but seems premature to dub it better than anything before you've shot it to me. Not trying to be argumentative, but just interested in some range reports.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I'm just basing the quality on what I can see and feel in my own hands. Anything to do with the actual shooting I'm basing on the InRangeTV review as stated and that's just somebody else shooting a few hundred rds at the range. I'm not trying to say that it's 'better' in the sense that it'll beat something proven for decades.

Really just a response to the salesman's assertion that it feels cheap and plastic,.....far, far from it.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I don't have one but I bet I have watched a dozen reviews on Youtube and every single one of them praise it. I have been tempted to get one even though I sure don't need another polymer 9mm pistol. If I was in the market for a pistol it would probably be at the top of my list.

Top Bottom