• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Daughter just called and told me her brother in law was in need on money and wanted to know if I wanted to buy a lnib Kel-Tec PF9 with 100 rounds of ammo for 150.00:rockwoot:. I said yes! If it works as good as my other Kel-Tecs I will be pleased. I think I got a good deal. Looking forward to test it out tomorrow here at the house.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Sounds like you got a great deal!! About 30 years ago I bought a Colt officers model for $75.00 bucks because the guy needed money!! Wish I had kept that one!!

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    Dude....
    Can I have it?

~LT

PS- you might want to consider asking if he expects to be able to buy it back when he's got the money. It's a common practice and it might get akward if he expects it and you don't.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Dude....
    Can I have it?

~LT

PS- you might want to consider asking if he expects to be able to buy it back when he's got the money. It's a common practice and it might get akward if he expects it and you don't.

Yeah, I asked him about that, he said he would buy another when he can.

On another note, Test fired with four kinds of fmj ammo and would either fail to feed or stovepipe 3 to 4 times each mag (only one mag). Funny thing it only failed to feed one time with hollow points. Going to pick up a new mag for it tomorrow and see what happens. I pretty sure it's a mag problem as the rounds seem to nose dive in the mag. I took the mag apart but seen no visible problems. I will post after new I get a new mag and test fire some rounds.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I love my PF9, it's has been a great summer carry gun. Very comfortbale, compared to carrying a full size pistol. If you can master the trigger, it's actualy quite accurate.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Well I picked up a new mag for it today at Bradis............Same problem as the other, jamming on fmj. I dropped a e-mail to Kel-Tec to see what I need to do to ship it back for repair. I really don't mind as I got a good deal and I know Kel-Tec will make it right. Will report after I get it back.

spark

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Let me know if it's not worth the hassle to ship it in. I'll help you make a little profit. :P

Top Bottom