• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    had an article by Ann Kelly Newton "the value of a life is so much more precious than the right to possess firearms." "all of us will be teaching nonviolent values and safe ways to handle anger and conflict resolution."

I think she should start her teaching mission at 16th and scary at 11:00 P.M. any night of the week.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    had an article by Ann Kelly Newton "the value of a life is so much more precious than the right to possess firearms." "all of us will be teaching nonviolent values and safe ways to handle anger and conflict resolution."

Yup, and classes will be held weekly in a circus tent on her unicorn ranch. They will be demonstrating the technique of disarming a BG with moonbeams and fairy dust.

:rolleyes:;)

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Yup, and classes will be held weekly in a circus tent on her unicorn ranch. They will be demonstrating the technique of disarming a BG with moonbeams and fairy dust.

:rolleyes:;)
    Fairy dust can cause allergies in small children, and those scorching moonbeams should have a warning label.

Besides... I believe that the the laughter of children is far more disarming.

*sniff*

Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
    :rolleyes:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

I think she should start her teaching mission at 16th and scary at 11:00 P.M. any night of the week.

I, and most all the people I know who carry firearms, ALWAYS seek non-violent and safe ways to handle anger and conflict resolution. It is only when violence is forced upon us that we respond in kind. It is incredibly rare that anyone who lawfully carries a firearm becomes angry and starts shooting because of that anger. I believe EVERY case of that happening would become national news because of the Animal Farm Media's hatred and fear of private gun ownership and I can't remember any.
    To imply that all gun owners who get angry shoot people is as logical as saying all female softball players are lesbians and all female high school teachers seduce their students.
    In fact, there's a higher incidence of that teacher thing than there is of gun owners going off.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    "the value of a life is so much more precious...blah blah blah"
    betcha my XD she's a staunch defender of a woman's right to choose to end the precious life conceived in her womb.

Top Bottom