• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    cuttersraiders.com is the web site. All the info is on there.
    Since your coming from Valpo you bring US30 east to the Etna Green stop light. Thats state road 19 turn right (south) and follow that to Welch Rd turn left (east) to stop sign, turn right (south) on 950 w then left (east) on 25 south. Follow for 1/2 mile its on the left side of road. There is a big round sign with a star in it and it says cutters raiders paradise pass on it. There will be several signs pointing you in the right direction. Visitors are more then welcome. Bring saftey glasses and hearing protection. There is no fee to come and watch and enjoy the vendors. Be careful though it can become an addiction very quickly! lol

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Thats awesome there is a group pretty close to you. The Circle R boys in Atlanta have a new club they just started. Haven't made it down there yet, but planning on it soon. If you want info pm me and I can get it for you this weekend.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Today is the start of the state shoot. Friday all day is side matches. Tomorrow and Sunday are the main matches. Today the matches start at 10 A.M. The main matches start at 8:30 A.M. Vistors welcome come check it out. My wife will be taking pictures so I hope to have some on tonite.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Karen (Leather Anne Pearls) & I (Grizhicks) will be there to watch tomorrow. Just getting started so are not shooting this year. I'll be in a khaki INGO hat, so say HI.... Greg

Top Bottom