• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Hey gang - I used my search-fu and didn't see anything recent regarding a couple things so here goes.

For those of you that frequent the Marion area - The Marion Big-R has 20 count boxes of Speer Gold Dot 45 acp 230 grain JHP's on sale for $18.00 a box down from $24.99 There are about 10-12 boxes left (after I bought 2 :D )

Also, along the ammo aisle (holy alliteration, batman!), there are Remington tear-pad rebate forms. I had recently purchased two 25 round boxes of Remington UHD ammo (Golden Sabers for all intents and purposes). They are offering a $10.00 rebate on two boxes which worked out perfectly for me. All you need to do is send the tear-pad form in with the UPC's from the two boxes and the original receipts.

The rebate is also good on several other items and the time frame is from 8/1/12 through 12/31/12. Purchases must have been made during this time. Other items on the rebate include...

Remington Model 879 Express Shotguns - $30.00 Rebate
    Remington Model 11-87 Shotguns - $75.00 Rebate
    Remington Model 700 SPS - $40.00 Rebate

Nitro-Steel, UHD Ammo, Slugger Loads, Core-Lokt cartridges and Remington Premier Centerfire Rifle or Premium Shotgun Slug Ammo boxes also qualify for an assortment of rebates.

Now, as far as the UHD ammo goes, Big R doesn't stock it. Dunhams in Marion, however does. If you frequent Dunhams, you know about the 10% coupons off ammo they spit out every time you make a firearm related purchase. Get where I'm going? Dunhams also mailed out a Hunter's coupon flyer a couple weeks back that gives you 15% off up to 10 boxes of ammo (not including 22lr). IF you got one, take it to Dunhams. Buy two boxes of the UHD ammo for ~18.00 each (these are 25 round boxes, not 20!), then send in the rebate. It will be like getting each box for $13.00. Not too shabby. There is a 2 box limit on the UHD rebate.

It all kind of just fell together for me that way. I guess it was a sign that I should buy more SD ammo. (Not that I needed another reason.) Hope this helps somebody save a couple of bucks.

:ingo:

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    The Big R here in Elkhart has 20% off all in stock ammo thru Sunday
    9mm Win, AE & Blaz $15.99
    45ACP Win, PMC $21.59
    Fed Champ 22 Bulk(525) $15.99
    No guns at this store :(