Please reply by conversation.

DocSkunk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Kendallville
    PRICE DROP SEE BELOW!

Looking to let go a few of my toys to a good home that will appreciate them. Cash is king but willing to trade make an offer.

Some trade options: anything really in CZ priority on a CZ-82 in 9x18 Makarov.

First off i have a Sportized Type 99 Arisaka rifle in 7.7 jap. Comes with 40 rounds of 7.7 jap ammo and 5 brass shells i fired to test it. If you reload the brass helps. the imperial seal wasn't ground all the way off as you can see in the picture. I thought it was neat for a history buff. Looking to get $250 for this nice hard hitting rifle.

Here is the imperial seal.

Second we have a Yugo M.24/47 Mauser rifle in 8mm. Dark wood and matching number a nice strong shooter. straight bold smooth action. Comes with 20 rds of 8mm ammunition. Looking to get $275 out of this rifle. SOLD

Save the best for last because i like odd looking firearm i have a Feather AT-9 9mm carbine. uses uzi mag with a custom notch cut into them. Comes with one 25rd. mag with the notch on it, and new IWI 25 and 30 rd mag that still need the notch cut. A gunsmith can do in less than 30 min. It has the barrel shroud and forward grip that makes this look bad to the bone. Has the factory upgraded buffer installed. Looking to get $600.

PM any request for more pics im happy to oblige.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom